Air Compressor System 5.6 CFM With Storage Bag, Hose & Attachments Universal
Features: 1/3 Horsepower Motor putting out 5.6 CFM with thermal cutoff switch, 120V heavy duty battery leads with Alligator clips make connection quick and easy, 150 PSI maximum output with 120 PSI working pressure, 75% duty cycle, 24' coiled air hose with integrated pressure gauge and quick connect fittings, portable design with nylon storage bag and handle
Whats Included: Heavy duty Compressor, coiled hose, quick connect fittings, alligator clips, storage bag with handle
Application: over-sized off road tires, tractor tires and trailer tires – heavy duty application which can handle Tire PSI requirements from 0 to 110 PSI
Vehicle Requirements: any vehicle with a 12 volt battery
The Cong Rui high performance air compressor puts out 5.6 CFM which is one the most powerful portable systems on the market today. The output this system puts out can handle the smallest jobs to the biggest with not problem. The sheer volume of air that this system puts out makes tire inflation quick and easy. Designed for the off roader in mind this system can work on bikes, boats, trailers and RV tires as well.
- Maximum Air Flow 5.6 CFM
- Maximum Air Pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum Voltage 13.8
- Maximum AMP draw 45
- 8’ 120V heavy duty power cables with alligator clips that allow connect directly to the battery easy and quick
- This work horse features a 1/3 horsepower motor makes this one of the largest motors in the portable class
- Built in Thermal cut off switch make sure your system doesn’t overheat and protects your investment
- 24’ coiled hose with pressure gauge and quick release fittings make this unit easy to use and stow
- Fits nicely in a ballistic nylon bag with caring handles
- Capable of handle the smallest to the largest jobs
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application